Friday, September 28, 2012

Chapter 23

Previously:


I started to think about whether Talal should know who my real father was, after all, he knew the man very well.

I started to fall asleep after a while of thinking and coming out of nothing, then pulled it for another 15 hours. I was awoken by the sound of the doorbell. 

--

I got up, a little scared to see who it was.. Who would come by today? Actually, who would come by anyway?

When I opened the door I was relieved, but disappointed.. I think in the pit of my stomach, I always hope to see Talal somewhere and the front of my door would've been the perfect place.

It was Ben the mail man.. I smiled, he was one of the very few real people in my life, and doesn't know the screwed up side of me. 

Ben: Hey Dalal! How are you today? 

Dalal: Hey Ben! I'm good thankyou, how are you?

Ben: I'm great, thanks for asking. You look like you've just woken up?

Dalal: Yeahh, I had a late night yesterday.

Ben: Ohh, okay well this came in just a half hour ago for you.

He handed me an envelope, smiled then left just turning to wave at the stairs.

I closed the door after him, then sat on my bed and opened it to find a letter.

Dear Dalal, 
.......................................................

3 comments:

  1. im actually sad :( ive waited so long for u to post and its such a short post whats wrong :( hope u post soon and i hope its longer

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there.. i'm sorry. i didn't think i was going back to blogging to be honest, but i missed it, and i really hate it when girls just stop blogging the story in the middle, so i'm going to finish this for sure.. i won't leave you guys hanging, but please bear with me because school is already bad and i have a few personal issues as well.. inshallah i will post, in a few days don't worry, and it will be extra long krmal 3yoonik. thanks for much for all of your support, you're a true reader and a great one in fact :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankkkkk youuu <3 dww take ur time and thank god u wont quit blogging :D

    ReplyDelete