Sunday, September 2, 2012

Please Read This!

Hello everyone, again.

I just wanted to tell you all that my school year begins next Sunday, I'm only 14 and it's not going to be an extremely hard year. But I and all of the closest people to me, are expecting me to get extremely good grades. I've set a challenge for myself concerning grades, and I plan to succeed.
During the school year, I will only be posting in weekends. I'll post on Friday and Saturday.
IF, during the week I am able to post and I have no homework and nothing to revise, I will think of you all first and write a post.
I'm so sorry, I really thought I would be able to write daily. When I first just started reading blogs, I thought it's easy and the bloggers took too long and were over-reacting. After starting a blog, I see how hard it is to write long posts, to satisfy all the readers, to post daily, to keep up with your personal life, your social life, your education... etc. Also, it's really hard ALWAYS finding the ideas to write with. You all read this for entertainment and for a good read, and I want to give that to you, not something I've barely written and barely thought of just so I satisfy you all with a post! That's not how it should work.

I really am sorry.

Thankyou for everyone for understands what I am saying.

Love you all, <3. 

2 comments:

  1. There's nothing to be sorry for dw ur education is very important and I understand have to focus hard it's just we love the blog so much or at least I do and it's really good mashalla and it's hard to be patient when ur in love with the blog bas ma3lesh take ur time bas post as much as u can before school starts pleaseeee <3 love youu :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you SO much! That means a lot! I will try my best, love you too! Thanks again <3

    ReplyDelete