Sunday, September 2, 2012

Chapter 19

This is a very short post, just because so many of you have spoken to me personally to post something new. I'm so sorry I haven't been posting daily, neither have they all been long. I was really hoping to make this chapter really long, but I had a big meal for dinner and kind of went crazy afterwards, I got home and I've got a major headache with a horrible stomach ache plus I can feel my throat begin to swell. I'm already feeling the sickness coming. I've had a rough couple of days, just please give me some time to relax. School starts in a week, and all my friends suddenly want to hang out now, it's just hard keeping up with my school summer reading, my blog, my social life, my personal reading and my personal shows. 
Thank-you to everyone who's been patient. 

--

Previous Post:


After a minute or so, which felt like much less to me, obviously wanting to continue it a little longer.. I lightly tried pushing away, having taken out all of my feelings. I was smiling like an idiot, so was Talal. Until he realized I had pushed away, his big smile turned into a frown, and his eyes filled with worry and embarrassment. 

I chuckled a little at his face expression.

Talal: I'm, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have.. 

Pause. 

Talal: Why did you stop?

I started laughing out loud, was he serious? He was so cute. I really wanted to just hug him and squish him, like a little baby. 

--

I was still smiling and really happy, but for some reason, I wondered why he'd kiss me. I confessed my love for him, and he said nothing. 

Dalal: Talal, why'd you kiss me?

He smiled at the thought of it, then just simply says:

Talal: Because.

He stops. I waited for 10 seconds to see if he was going to give me a reason, but that was his reason.

Dalal: Because what..?

I was a little frustrated, but I was still smiling. 

Talal eyed me from top to bottom, my cheeks began turning red again. He went back up again eye-ing me, he seemed to have been thinking. He stopped at my lips, throwing him off of his inner discussions. This guy really had to put me in awkward situation ey?

He looks up then, tells me to put on my shoes because we were leaving. I didn't say anything, but I really wanted to ask him to get some food because it was about 7 or so pm, and I was really hungry. 

He held my hand and led me the car.. It was nice, holding his hands. It's a little cliche but our hands fit perfectly together, he would squeeze on my hands every minute or so, causing me to smile all over again.

We drove around for only about 10 minutes, Talal just played the radio and stayed quiet. When we stopped, I looked to find a restaurant named "Carlucio's", Yummy I thought, it was Italian, my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment