Sunday, September 2, 2012

Music

Helooo :D. I know, you guys are all probably expecting Chapter 19. But I only wrote half of it, and took a break to listen to some music. I thought I'd share some songs with you that I really like, some of them aren't even related to Split Screen Sadness, but they help pop open my mind for some ideas! :p

Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran
A Face to Call Home - John Mayer
So We Stay Us - Andreas Moe
Never Forget You - Lupe Fiasco
These Little Lies - Dave Barnes
Love is a Fire - Courrier
Undone - Haley Reinhart
Brighter than the sun - Colbie Caillat
Alligator Sky - Owl City ft. Shawn Christopher
Hate Sleeping Alone - Drake
Alibi - David Gray
The End Where I Begin - The Script

^ Some are old, but I thought I'd let you guys in on what I do to get some ideas for writing, that's what I listen to right now.

Oh, and my favorite song.. Yellow - Coldplay 

4 comments: