Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Fear - Chapter 22

When I made my way outside the airport, I was waited for by a girl that looked about a year or two older than me with my name stuck on a card held above her head. She was really white, brown hair that was cut as short as a mans but in no efficient way, and she was wearing an ugly grey dress that looked like what could be the school's uniform as it had a logo on the top right corner or it's collar. 

My smile immediately disappeared as I walked to her while she eyed my hips that swayed along with my confident walk. 


This.. Was going to be interesting I thought, and a mischievous grin grew wide on my face. 

--

As I walked closer to her, I couldn't help but notice the huge.. and I mean enormous mole next to her left eyebrow. I didn't think a mole was that bad, it was just the few hairs sticking out of it that had me thinking of vomit. 

As I finally approached her, she eyed me once again. I extended my hand, and she took it with hesitation.

Lama: Hi! 

Girl: Umm hi.. 

Lama: Are you from the boarding school?

Girl: Yeah

I scratched my head then looked down at my luggage.. They were pretty heavy.

Lama: Umm.. Can you show me how we're heading there? The bag is a bit heavy.

She looked down at my bag, then back up to me again and just stared.

Then? I was creeped out!

This girl was just staring at me, like I'm a picture, she was staring! 

I put on an awkward smile and waved my hands in front of her eyes then chuckled.

Lama: Umm hellooo! Anybody in there?

I tried to giggle a little and cut the awkwardness.. But she was still staring!

It took her about 10 seconds to finally zap out of her stares and look back up into my eyes, ready to say something.

Girl: Sure, um let's go then?

She asked hesitantly, as if she was asking me! Well I don't know where we're going, I thought. 

She then started to walk really slowly, still hesitating into the parking. I wasn't sure where we were heading, and what I was expecting so I just followed along until she stopped at a car.

And it wasn't just any car.. 

--

It was a Bentley.

Yes everybody, you read right.

It was a Bentley.

A beautiful, and might I repeat, a beautiful pearly white Bentley.

3 comments:

  1. Shizz!!! Please post soon :( i'm really looking forward for your next ch.

    ReplyDelete