Monday, February 18, 2013

Fear - Chapter 20

I tried to smile, thinking about how amazing he is but I couldn't.. I couldn't stay here. I had to take the consequences for what I've done. 

--

Lama: Abdulaziz I can't.. I'm sorry..

His eyes filled with an emotion that I couldn't read, I didn't know if he was confused, sad, hurt, mad? 

But then I got it: Fear. 

Lama: I'm not going anywhere..

He creased his eyebrows, waiting for me to finish.

Lama: Ya3ni stop worrying that I'll forget you.. I love you and I won't forget you.. Besides I'm pretty sure the boarding school is only for girls anyways.

I stopped and winked at him.

Lama: If you'll wait for me, then i'll be back in no time azooz, w when I get back, we can be together fully, but for now azooz, we just have to hold it together for the sake of each other, okay?

I pouted at him, I couldn't resist treating him like my baby, even though he was older!

He slightly smiled at me, I guess he was confused and tongue tied, so I just grabbed the keys I saw on the table and held his hand then led him outside, and then we were on the way to the airport, in a completely silent car ride.

--

After what was about 15-20 minutes, we arrived there and like my father said, my driver was there with my bag. I didn't need to look inside because I'm sure the maids knew everything I would ever need and plus, the bag looked pretty filled up. The only thing I asked of him though was for my laptop, and he pointed at the bag shaking his head, expecting me to understand that it's inside there so I just smiled at him. 

And then the moment I was dreading came to place, and I had to turn around to see a funny looking Abdulaziz with his legs crossed and his arms on his chest also crossed.

I smiled a childish smile and went up to him, he already opened his arms out for me and there I was embracing him like today was our last day, hoping it wasn't. When he finally tried to let go, he bent down a little and kissed my forehead then looked down at me while holding me from my shoulders.

Abdulaziz: I'll miss you so much, and I'll wait for you like you would like to wait for me. I'll be right in this same place when you get back, and you take care of yourself okay? I love you.

Just like that, I hugged him again. 

After a few minutes, I was off with my bag and walking to the check-in. I kept glancing back to see Abdulaziz who was still staring at me, probably taking in that I was leaving.

Here I was thinking I'd dread leaving, but all I could think about while walking to the check-in was a fresh start. I knew I'd miss Abdulaziz, and only Abdulaziz but I was looking forward to leaving, getting my head straight.

After all, a 15 year old was never this missed up. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what to say walla but I want you to know that I love you and ilove your blog so much ldrjaat I check your account every 5 minutes wishing that ena you will post a chapter today.

    And I hope you post soon lat6wleen please <3

    -ST-

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing post .. please lat6awleen for the next post la2ana some people may3arfoon how to post a comment or something .. after all ta6'limeena e7na ma3ach .. :P hehe

    ReplyDelete