Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Fear - Chapter 25 - FINALE

Hi..

I think I owe everyone a huge apology?
I'm sorry. Asfa Asfa Asfa..
I know I owed you the finale a long time ago..
I just.. don't have it in me to write, I don't like it to be honest. I like it bs not when I HAVE to do it, you know?

:/
I'm sorry.

--
Previously:

I walked away as fast as possible, only stopping to say: Oh, and congratulations. You guys make a cute couple! 

--

That's how my story ended to be honest. 

She never forgave Abdulaziz, never got back together with Nasser, never met up with Abdullah again.. Nothing. 

She went back to boarding school when school began again, and she graduated, and she went to university abroad.

Her life went on.. Like everybody else's lives. 

It all just goes on..

No matter what goes wrong.. and how life treats you.. It goes on. Life won't stop for you, or them, or anyone. You either stop and watch it go on while you sit in your seat, or you walk with it to the finish line. 

I hope you guys enjoyed reading my blog. I'm sorry for all the times I left you all hanging. I hope everyone has an AMAZING summer. I love you guys! :D

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED IT but I thought that she would get back to Aziz somehow :( but anyways plz post a new story because both of ur stories r 2 DIE 4 and ur an amazing writer <3<3

    ReplyDelete