Friday, April 12, 2013

Fear - Chapter 24

Next chapter will be the finale!

--

I spent a few days with my dad. Well.. In my room, since he was still being very formal with me. Only talking to me when absolutely needed.

After the few days, I finally decided it was time to go ask my father if i were granted the permission to leave and see my friends.

And to my surprise, he said yes.

So I grabbed my wallet and called on the driver from his room to take me, and to the place where I solemnly knew so well - I directed him to Abdulaziz's house.

I jumped out of the car and ran down, only to greeted at the door by Nasser.

I frowned, and asked him where Abdulaziz was after some small talk.

Except before I could finish my sentence, Abdulaziz was walking out of the door, holding a girls hand walking out.

Not just any girl, my cousin. Darine was holding his hand and laughing, making pouty faces at him.

They were greeted with my shocked face. But I caught grip of my emotions as fast as possible and did what I learned to do so well in my months in the academy, I simply smiled, and tried my luck with formalities.

Lama: Hey Darine, Abdulaziz! It's great seeing you guys!

Abdulaziz spoke first: Lama.. when did you get back?

Then he looked at the door and invited me in, letting go of Darine's hand abruptly.

Darine: Abdulaziz, we're going out aren't we?

She tried whispering to Aziz while tugging on his arm, but I could see that he was dumbfounded, and completely stunned at my presence that he didn't even hear her.

And so I replied.

Lama: It's fine, I'm not staying, I was just hear to say hello, I'm leaving anyways, have a great time guys.

I walked away as fast as possible, only stopping to say: Oh, and congratulations. You guys make a cute couple! 

1 comment:

  1. loovveedd yoourr stooorryy it's amaazziinnnggg ♥♥♥♥ !!!

    PLEASEEE POST SOON:'(

    ReplyDelete