Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hi

Hey there,

So I haven't written anything since last summer, and for some reason, I really want to write these days. I've gotten a really cool idea, and I've already started writing it. You guys probably noticed, or not, that I deleted the few chapters I had written last summer to "Pure Bliss" - an interesting plot that I loved, it's too bad I started it badly. Maybe someday I'll continue that.

Anyways so I know that in the past, I use to have a few problems:

1) Too short of posts.
2) My ideas were all over the place.
3) Late posts.
4) Rare feedback.

So, in order to solve a few of these problems, I've started writing it from now, beginning of June, and I won't start posting until summer starts. I'll hopefully have 7-8 posts by then, and I'll post twice a week when summer starts. Also, I'm trying to write longer posts, and I'm planning them out before writing them, so that they're more organized.

As for feedback and support, I'll get back onto my twitter account sometime soon and start to tell you guys what I'm up to with the story. It's an awesome plot, and I'm really excited to write it for you guys.

The new story is called "Melancholy"

The meaning of the word Melancholy is - a feeling of pensive sadness, typically with no obvious cause.

I hope all is well with you guys! Really miss some of you. Hope you're all doing good in school and acing your finals, whether they're already started or will be starting in the new few weeks.

See you soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou! I've written a few chapters, will hopefully be posting the first chapter on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete